Great news for Rachel McAlpine. Full post here
I am excited and honoured to have been chosen as one of the writers in residence at Yeonhui Art Space in Seoul for the month of September. Everything about this residency gives me such a buzz.
- The programme is part of the Seoul Foundation for Arts and Culture, a well organised government body
- The buildings look charming and so does the setting
- The thought of a whole month in which writing comes first thrills me top to toe
- Everyone says the people of Korea are super friendly
- I’m sure to be involved in some literary events
- It’s in Seoul! My first visit to a legendary city! In autumn!
- I will have time to explore the city including the famous flea markets and temples and daytime discos for old people.