Phantom Billstickers National Poetry Day
The Dunedin Poem
26th August is National Poetry Day! Celebrate by helping to create a poem for Dunedin by Dunedin. Local poet Diane Brown has gifted the first line of this new poem. You are invited to write the next line. Throughout National Poetry Day 2016, the poem will grow, and Dunedin Public Libraries will design a poster of the finished version to display.
Entry Details: Free. All welcome to contribute (no offensive language, please).
Date/Times: Friday 26th August, 9.30am-8pm
Locations: All Dunedin Public Libraries
– Mosgiel Library, 7 Hartstonge Avenue, Mosgiel
– Dunedin City Library, 230 Moray Place, Dunedin
– Port Chalmers Library, 20 Beach Street, Port Chalmer
– Blueskin Bay Library, 28 Harvey Street, Waitati
– Waikouaiti Library, 192 Main Road, Waikouaiti
Contact: Kay Mercer Library@dcc.govt.nz 03 474 3690